We want to have an inclusive society where everyone is treated fairly. Services and various forms of support must be provided close to where people with disabilities live and act, in both Swedish and Finnish. Everyone must have the opportunity to express themselves and everyone’s right to self-determination should be respected.
We want to ensure that
- Swedish-speaking services for people with disabilities are developed on an equal footing, from the very beginning, with Finnish-speaking services.
- Services for people with disabilities are offered to clients in the same way regardless of how administration is organised.
- Adequate sheltered housing is available.
- The operating conditions of sheltered workshops are guaranteed.
- People with disabilities get therapy and rehabilitation based on their own abilities and needs, and in their own language
- Families with children with disabilities get help and suitable services already at an early stage
- Unnecessary bureaucracy should be eliminated. It should be possible for people with disabilities to have continuous support without the need for an annual application-process
- Service-paths in Swedish for people with disabilities should be guaranteed.